Prof. William Bazeyo
Provide strategic leadership and ensure efficient and sound financial, human and physical resources management of the University.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of the University’s recurrent and capital budgets.
- Monitor the development and management of the University’s accounting procedures, manuals and other documents relating to financial control and Management as per approved financial regulations.
- Oversee income and expenditure of all income generating units for compliance with the University’s approved plans and budgets.
- Ensure and coordinate the production of University-wide Financial Reports by Colleges and Units
- Ensure effective human resource management in the University.
- Oversee the management of University Estates and Assets.