Mr. Augustine Tamale
The university Bursar shall be responsible for the financial administration and planning of the University and shall maintain the Accounts in a form determined by the University Council.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial administration, planning and budgeting
- Overseeing management of Income, expenditure, stores and assets of the University.
- Setting budget priorities and assess budget proposals for their coherence with the strategic goals of the University
- Maintaining of sound financial accounting system, records keeping and internal controls
- Coordination with external Auditors and enabling the external audit process
- Promotion of financial communication among units of the University
- Effectively coordinating the implementation of Donor funded projects
- Provide guidance to the strategic planning and development of the University
- Initiating and coordinating the preparation and production of long and short term corporate plans
- Overseeing, reviewing and coordinating the implementation of the overall investment strategy of the University
- Providing a monitoring and measurement program which will permit evaluation of the performance of the Investment Managers and Financial Managers
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor