Eng. Christina Kakeeto
Purpose of the job:
Plan, develop, control and coordinate all Estates functions including transport management of the University.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Provide professional (technical) support and advise all stakeholders (in line with the University Strategic plan and Estate and Works policy.
- Develop work targets of Estate and Works Departments per the Strategic Plan.
- Produce reports to the Vice Chancellor on the activities of Housing and Works Committees.
- Plan, budget and account for resources for the Directorate
- Provide Secretarial services to the Housing and Woks Committees.
- Overall controller of maintenance and upkeep of plant
- Supervise capital projects.
- Overall co-coordinator of the execution of works (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical).