Ms Winifred Kabumbuli
Provide leadership to all matters relating to students welfare and discipline.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Organise and control halls of residence and all matters related to accommodation of both resident and non-resident students
- Supervise the hall wardens
- Enforce rules and regulations of the University and all matters related to students’ discipline.
- Establish and monitor channels of communication in regards to student welfare and suggestions with the view of giving students the necessary advice.
- Oversee the operations of the students’ guild and offer appropriate advice and guidance.
- Advise on students publications and ensure that they conform to the acceptable standards.
- Oversee the organisation and running of sports and games with the assistance of games tutors.
- Prepare annual estimates and expenditure of halls of residence, sports and games all entertainments and special
- College requirements for submission to the finance committee
- Oversee all matters related to students’ health and discipline.
- Work with the counseling Centre with the view of giving students the appropriate advice.
- Oversee the organization and arrangement of the places of worship
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Vice Chancellor.