|No.||Name||Constituency||Position on Committee|
|1.||Eng. Dr. Stephen Kagoda||Government Appointee||Chairperson|
|2.||Assoc. Prof. Josephine Nabukenya||Ag. Deputy Vice Chancellor||Member|
|3.||Dr. Fredrick Kitoogo||Ministry of ICT Representative||Member|
|4.||Dr. Helen Nabalirwa Nkabala||MUASA Representative||Member|
|5.||Prof. Henry Alinaitwe||Principal CEDAT||Member|
|6.||Dr. Kiggundu Nicholus||CAES Representative||Member|
|7.||Mr. Musoke Hudson||Ag.Director Legal Affairs||Member|
|8.||Mr. William Ndoleriire||MoFPED Representative||Member|
|9.||Arch. Nsamba Andrew||Ministry of Works Representative||Member|
|10.||Eng. Gideon E Mundega||Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers||Member|
|11.||Prof. Barnabas Nawangwe||Vice Chancellor||Ex-Official|
1. To consider the physical planning of the University in accordance with University Policy.
2. To formulate briefs for all new building projects based on the information supplied by prospective users and to be responsible for their execution, safeguarding the University interests in the case of any defects, or claims made in respect of buildings.
3. To advise Council on matters of policy affecting the University Estates, buildings and properties including but not limited to maintenance, alteration and use of buildings and grounds.
4. To advise on land acquisition, control and utilization.
5. To receive development project proposals from user departments.
6. To consider Capital Building and Works programmes for the entire University.
7. To consider and advise Council on all matters relating to the execution of building, lands and works programmes for which financial provisions have been made.
8. To consider estimates on maintenance, capital development and works as required by Council and refer its proposals on expenditure to Council.
9. To authorize the preparation of plans and to approve final plans for all buildings and make recommendations thereon to council.
10. To perform any other functions as may be delegated to it by Council.