Dr. Euzobia Baine Mugisha
Spearhead all the activities to mainstream gender in Makerere University.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Oversee the implementation of Gender policy in Makerere University
- Oversee strategic planning, budgeting, implementation, accountability of the Gender mainstreaming programmes
- Manage the Human Resources and general administration of the Department
- Appraise, develop and mentor staff of Unit.
- Develop, implement and review systems and procedures for effective operational management of the Unit.
- Implement the resource mobilization, development and sustainability strategy of the Unit.
- Develop and implement M & E framework of the Unit.
- Provide annual financial and administrative reports of the Unit.
- Review and update Makerere University Gender policy
- Provide secretarial services to the University Gender mainstreaming Committee
- Represent the Gender mainstreaming Department at strategic level at Makerere University and beyond.
- Any other duties related duties as assigned by the Vice – Chancellor.